roll off dumpster sizes for your residential clean out or construction projects
15 Yard Roll Off
A 15 yard Roll Off can hold 15 cubic yards of waste. Common Roll Off dimensions for a 15 yard are: 15 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 5 ft. high. A 15 yard container is commonly used for a medium size amount of trash from a remodeling job.
What would fit in a 15-yard Roll Off?
- Basement or garage debris cleanout
- 300 sq. ft deck removal
- 2,000 sq. ft. of roof shingles (single layer)
- Flooring and carpet removal for a medium-sized house
20 Yard Roll Off
A 20 yard Roll Off holds 20 cubic yards of waste. Common Roll Off dimensions for a 20 yard Roll Off are: 22 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 4.5 ft. high. A 20 yard container is the right Roll Off size for a projects larger cleanups. A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris (this may vary). This is one of the most popular Roll Off sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
What would fit in a 20-yard Roll Off?
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- 300 to 400 square feet of deck removal
- 2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal
30 Yard Roll Off
A 30 yard Roll Off holds 30 cubic yards of waste. Common Roll Off dimensions for a 30 yard Roll Off are: 22 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 6 ft. high (remember, Roll Off sizes can vary, so ask your local roll off Roll Off service). A 30 yard Roll Off may be the right solution for complete residential cleanouts and commercial cleanup projects.
What would fit in a 30-yard Roll Off?
- Major home addition
- New home construction
- Garage demolition
- Whole-home window or siding replacement (small-to-medium size home)
Unacceptable Materials List:
contact us for more information
605-526-4477 / SD